• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Aerobeez new 38" Laser 260 hybrid balsa/EPP

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
Brand new model from Aerobeez, a great looking, great flying little Laser. http://aerobeez.com/38-Laser-260-EPP...ne-Orange.html I'm flying mine on an Omega 73 gram motor with an APC 11x4.7 SF, 40A Hobbywing plantinum ESC and a set of Emax 8g ESO8 sub micro servos. I'm using a mix of 3S 1300's, 1600's and 1800's, the plane can handle all with ease. When the winds are dead calm I love to fly the 1300's as the plane becomes an absolute floater. It's very easy to build, goes together in 2-3 hours, can easily be built in a single evening depending on your choice of adhesives. The SFGs are made of Depron and rather fragile but fortunately Aerobeez stocks a full set of spare parts, or just get some depron sheets and make your own spares, or better yet, just land level and don't break them
wink.gif

Attachments

• laser 1.jpg
    laser 1.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 1,040
  • Laser 2.jpg
    Laser 2.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 588