• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Aerobeez 60cc Extra 330sc

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
WOO HOO we have this beauty on it's way to be built and thoroughly rung out by [MENTION=335]SupaTim[/MENTION]! We received word today it's on it's way! Thanks [MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION]!

Look for an official thread soon!

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Just to let you guys know, the 93" 32% Extra 330SC will be featured in the June issue of Model Airplane News. We could sit here all day and tell you guys how great our 93" Extra flies but why not read what the experts have to say about it. It'll be on news stands very soon.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Ya brother I have been following along. Very cool stuff man. Still wondering if it can or will be done in electric. The Aerobeez build thread was nicely done. Supa Tims Im sure will be awesome as well.

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Ya brother I have been following along. Very cool stuff man. Still wondering if it can or will be done in electric. The Aerobeez build thread was nicely done. Supa Tims Im sure will be awesome as well.

We have a customer that will be converting it to electric. If it is possible we will try to get some documentation on his build and set-up so we can pass the knowledge on to you all!

Thank you for following and for the support,

Team Aerobeez

amstd7

70cc twin V2
Got ours this week and boy it is a well built frame, WOW!
Just wondering, I have some SA-1232's with 305.5oz/in torque if these would suit this plane ok, and also have a miracle 3.5" servo tray I need to use in something, thanks guys

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
[MENTION=2312]tomcat[/MENTION]

I'm glad you guys got the Extra already! The Savox SA-1232 will work but it might be a little under powered. Here is the build guide to help with the building process

http://www.3drcforums.com/showthrea...43;-Extra-330-Step-By-Step-Build-Guide-Part-1

Let us know if you need anymore help.

Cheers
Team Aerobeez

Got ours this week and boy it is a well built frame, WOW!
Just wondering, I have some SA-1232's with 305.5oz/in torque if these would suit this plane ok, and also have a miracle 3.5" servo tray I need to use in something, thanks guys