• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 2015 Father's Day Sale Has Started!

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2

Hey all! Father's Day is just Five Days away and our Sale is now Live. Go check it out and take advantage of 15% off all Miracle and Xoar products as well as get some great deals on many of our new and old model ARF kits!

Also while you are there, you may notice some new additions to the products we offer. Miracle has always been a great option for those hop-up parts to add the bling to your aircraft and you can find a wide variety of parts here at Aerobeez.com, but we have also added XOAR and Thunder Power LiPo batteries to our product line recently. XOAR produces some of the best propellers on the market in both balsa wood and carbon fiber. Right now we only carry balsa model propellers, but look for the carbon ones to be added in the future.

For those that fly electric, we offer the XOAR Sport Series Propeller: 2-Bladed Beech Wood Tractor for Electric Motors. This propeller series comes in a variety of sizes that pair nicely with our electric models. [See size list below]

Available Electric Prop Sizes:

• XOAR 12 x 6
  • XOAR 13 x 6
  • XOAR 14 x 7
  • XOAR 15 x 7
  • XOAR 19 x 8
  • XOAR 19 x 10
  • XOAR 20 x 8

For those that fly Gas, we offer the XOAR Sport Series A Style Propeller: 2-Bladed Beech Wood Tractor for Gas Motors. This propeller series comes in a variety of sizes that pair nicely with our Gas models. [See size list below]

Available GAS Prop Sizes:

• XOAR 16 x 8
  • XOAR 18 x 8
  • XOAR 19 x 8
  • XOAR 20 x 8
  • XOAR 22 x 8
  • XOAR 22 x 10
  • XOAR 23 x 8
  • XOAR 25 x 8
  • XOAR 25 x 10
  • XOAR 26 x 8
  • XOAR 26 x 10
  • XOAR 27 x 8
  • XOAR 28 x 8

XOAR-Prop-IMG-1.jpg

XOAR-Prop-IMG-3.jpg

XOAR-Prop-IMG-2.jpg

Also for all of your LiPo Battery needs, we now offer a wide range of Thunder Power Batteries. These are not on sale this time round, but you can get them at a great price when you Combo them with any ARF that offers them as a combo item! They come in 25c, 55c, and 70c versions known as PowerLite, Lightning, and Magna respectively.

And last, but certainly not the least, we will leave you all with this bit of info ... The Banshee Project is Coming! Can you guess what it is?

10353263_924779784251673_4653166953358297655_o.jpg

Thank you all for your support and for stopping by and reading!

Team Aerobeez

Last edited by a moderator:

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
I will make a guess...Or rather a wish... It's going to be a Biplane! A larger bipe, like 30 to 50cc size. Do we win anything if we guess right? BooYaa Baby :ecstatic:

BTW I like the price of those Thunder Power 3300mAh 6S 22.2V Lightning Series 55C @ $107.99 I think is what I seen them for.

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Hey Bushwacker,

Thanks for stopping by and checking out the new products and taking a guess at the Banshee project. A biplane would be a cool addition and we have talked about this with the team, but this wont be what the Banshee is.

We also love the Thunder Power 3300mAh 6S 22.2V Lightning Series 55C @ $107.99! It is a great size for a variety of electric set-up applications. We will be adding more to the line-up in time as well.

Cheers,

Team Aerobeez

Bipenut53

150cc
Ok Ill take a stab at the Banshee project guess...... Maybe a bush type of plane, maybe a Beaver or even a Decathlon?

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Hard to guess a type of plane when wikipedia says a: "banshee is a fairy woman who begins to wail if someone is about to die"...
ha!!! So it has to be something fast? maybe a delta wing like EF's Outlaw?

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Whatever the Banshee project is, I bet it'll be guided by Hitec :thumbup:

Hard to guess a type of plane when wikipedia says a: "banshee is a fairy woman who begins to wail if someone is about to die"...
ha!!! So it has to be something fast? maybe a delta wing like EF's Outlaw?

Ok Ill take a stab at the Banshee project guess...... Maybe a bush type of plane, maybe a Beaver or even a Decathlon?

All good guesses, but still none have hit it yet. Keep guessing guys, we want to see what you want as much as play the guessing game.

Cheers,

Team Aerobeez

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Okay let me just ask you this. Is it a modified version of something you already have or something brand new? Big or small? Oh maybe it's a fpv quad!

Alixbj

30cc
Well, let me take a gander at this (still holding on to my seat). May be a 60" Yak 55m (my dream plane) or a Edge 540?

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Okay let me just ask you this. Is it a modified version of something you already have or something brand new? Big or small? Oh maybe it's a fpv quad!

It's big and it will be something NEW for this size! Some people here and at the field have already hinted before that they wanted us to make one. Keep the guesses coming guys!

Team Aerobeez