• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Aero Express 6X10 Trailer

funflyr

50cc
Aero Express 6X10 Trailer for sale. Weighs 500 lbs. and can be pulled behind nearly any vehicle. Has a Aluminium box on the tongue that will hold fuel cans, generator, flight boxs, etc. Includes AGM (Size 24) battery mounted in a battery box and an on-board charger (all new in June 2015.) Two 12 volt charge boxes located on each side of the trailer for powering chargers. The bearings, seals, hubs, and tires were replaced less than 100 miles ago. The original tires were showing some cracking. It has a new spare tire. $2700.00 pickup up in Kansas City. I may deliver within a few hours of Kansas City. It's a great trailer that can easily carry two 40% planes or three 35% planes. I'm selling it to buy a trailer that I can also haul motorcycles in. DSC_0663.JPGDSC_0665.JPGDSC_0667.JPGDSC_0672.JPGDSC_0677.JPGDSC_0675.JPGDSC_0683.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: