• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Cool A little slick fun today.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dskuro95

100cc
Alright so today I am flying my 70" Slick and I am practicing for the 3drcf contest 38 and I have 5 seconds left in my sequence and out of nowhere my motor shuts off in a KE spin that was about to be a hurricane(inverted flat spin going upwards) and as I go upwards my plane dips(probably because of no motor) and the plane starts going nuts. I fight it and this was all about 15 feet high(no joke). Somehow I get it stable and just harrier land it on the field. I literally had to check my underwear it was sooo scary. I am surprised I didn't SH*T my pants. OMG. I think I hit LVC. Time to put a RX pack and not just the 6s battery. OMG!!! IDK how I got it back. Everyone at the field was just as scared as I was. Wish I had video!