• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

90" Carbon Cub

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Looks like "Cub Fever" is spreading again with the carbon ss. I would so much like to find one a wee bit bigger for an EME 70 with electric start. This looks like a very nice cub though. I had admired the giant carbon ss from AW until I saw the price tag. And for another few hundred "optional" scale wheels and accessories??? I think not. H9 historically has offered up cubs to please so hopefully they will with a 120" version.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I was eyeballing that as well. I'd like it in electric and don't see how batteries would be put in there yet unless there is a bay on the bottom.

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
@Flyingjon sent me a link to this plane, and told me to check it out. Hmmmm....I have a DLE 20 sitting around...
The only big thing in my mind, just looking at the pics, is that tiny cowl. They did some fancy cutting to make that little 15 cc fit and still look decent. Not sure what it would take to fit a 20 in it.