• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale 7'x16' + v-nose, 83" head room trailer. Lincoln, Nebraska

020.jpg 019.jpg 024.jpg 027.jpg 021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg Call/text any questions 402-580-6933.... All shelving included, and is adjustable for any height. One extra back shelf not shown. 1400 watt 80cc four stroke generator and battery/inverter set up. Roof vent with cover so you can keep it open all the time. Spare tire. Has receiver for pulling double trailer and motorcycle chocks that clip in the floor with d-rings everywhere. This is a solid trailer that was built to last. LINCOLN, NE will consider driving to meet, hit me up! $4000

Last edited:

kork

70cc twin V2
What is the complete height of the trailer?I have a 8 foot garage door on m y shop.
And how much are you asking?

Sorry about the price in the post.. 8'5"+ the roof vent which also has a cover on that so the vent can be left open. Maybe close to 9 1/2 foot altogether. This thing has room. 83" of head room inside and its all paneled. If you get a good run at it I might squeeze in! $4000

Last edited: