• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

70" 24% Slick Pro Electric 3D Aerobatic ARF RC Airplane Black/Yellow

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
SKPRO-EA-BKY_P_1.jpgHey all! Aerobeez has released another great new product. Check out this 70" Electric Slick Pro 3D Beast! Much more to come soon....

From Aerobeez:

New Version Electric Slick PRO!

This beautiful 24% Slick PRO is a brand NEW model size /class added to our Electric lineup for 2015. The Slick PRO is our modified version of the Slick 540 and scaled down with some improvements for elctric build and extreme 3D performance. The 24% Slick PRO is designed to conquer the most difficult 3D maneuvers while keeping precision in check. It is very responsive and corresponds extremely well under the pilot's input.

With the all NEW exclusive custom design covering with Oracover, this model is as stunning looking as it performs! The look is very unique and performance is unmatched in its class. With a 315-400KV engine this plane would fly like a monster.

New Features:

1. Reinforced motor box and internal structure with Carbon Fiber Fire wall.
  2. Includes Carbon Fiber reinforcement to strengthen the balsa wood frame.
  3. Carbon rods that run the length of the fuselage for better strength and reduced flex in high-G maneuvers.
  4. Designed for extreme 3D performance with Stunning looking exclusive color scheme to match.
  5. Covered in High Quality Oracover skin!
  6. High Quality hardware kit with Carbon Fiber horns.

Specifications:
Wing Span: 70 in (1778 mm)
Length: 66.3 in (1684 mm)
Wing Area: 981.15 sq. in (63.3sq.dm)
Fly Weight: 8.60 - 9.48 lbs (3900-4300g)

Detailed Images:
SKPRO-EA-BKY_D_1.jpgSKPRO-EA-BKY_D_2.jpgSKPRO-EA-BKY_D_3.jpgSKPRO-EA-BKY_D_4.jpgSKPRO-EA-BKY_D_5.jpgSKPRO-EA-BKY_D_6.jpgSKPRO-EA-BKY_D_7.jpgSKPRO-EA-BKY_D_8.jpgSKPRO-EA-BKY_D_9.jpgSKPRO-EA-BKY_D_10.jpgSKPRO-EA-BKY_D_11.jpgSKPRO-EA-BKY_D_12.jpgSKPRO-EA-BKY_D_13.jpgSKPRO-EA-BKY_D_14.jpgSKPRO-EA-BKY_D_15.jpgSKPRO-EA-BKY_D_16.jpgSKPRO-EA-BKY_D_17.jpgSKPRO-EA-BKY_D_18.jpg

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
It looks like a totally different design than the 74" which is good. I'm anxious to hear how it flies.

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Slick Pro Maiden and AEF Photos

Thanks guys! We are very happy with how this model has come out after testing and designing of the scheme. We will also have a full build blog up on this plane in a few days, so look for that early next week.

Here are some new pics of the plane on our maiden day and at AEF.

6tag_230115-142242.jpg

SKPRO-EA-BKY_G_2.jpgSKPRO-EA-BKY_G_17.jpgSKPRO-EA-BKY_G_18.jpgSKPRO-EA-BKY_G_20.jpg

Have a great weekend all!

Team Aerobeez

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
LOOKS FREAKING SWEET! I don't think anyone will have any problem seeing that in the sky! LOL

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Yeah man you guy's are really puttin out the good stuff. Im still all jazzed up about the 93" Extra 330SC.

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
Huge rudder on those planes, super cool. Pretty sure I'll end up with one.

In that first photo, I'm spying an Aerobeez/Skywing 55 inch Edge 540 EPP/Balsa. Come on Aerobeez, tell us that's what it is. I want it! I've been loving the Aeobeez 48 Extra balsa/EPP. If they were in stock I could have personally sold a half dozen by now.