• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

$50 OFF DLE RA Engines & Spectrum Radio Sale!!!

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
DLE_DX.jpg

$50 OFF DLE RA SALE

DLE 35ra and DLE 55ra

DLE 35ra normally: $349.99 Now Only: $299.99!!!

DLE 55ra normally: $419.99 Now Only: $369.99!!!

These DLE engines are great for a 30cc or 50cc sized plane.

Engines Include:
Muffler, spark plug, gasket, bolts, machined aluminum standoffs, throttle arm extension.

Take advantage of this great deal and get yourself a great, reliable, long lasting DLE engine and save $50!!!

---

Spektrum Sale

DX6i with AR610 receiver normally: $159.99 Now Only: $99!!!

Save over $70!

DX9 normally: $449.99 Now Only: $350!!!

Save close to $100!

The 6-channel DX6i includes software for airplanes and helicopters as well as benefits like ModelMatch™ technology and 10-model memory. Programming the DX6i is about as intuitive as it gets.

-

While the DX9 possesses a number of class-leading features, the centerpiece is its incredibly advanced voice alert system. In fact, with a lexicon of over 300 words, numbers and phrases, it's quite possibly the most advanced system of its kind ever seen (or heard) in a handheld, 9-channel transmitter.

Visit www.redwingrc.com TODAY!

Offers Valid Through 9-27-15