• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

48" Pantera EXP

stgdz

30cc
In the misty hills of sugar hills Georgia there is a unique airframe that can be seen buzzing the local rc airfields. Its big teeth gobbling up all the airplanes that step into its path. A fuselage inspired by a pattern plane that makes all the extra girls jealous of its clean lines and laughs at any wind out there. A forward placed elevator that may give it excellent pitch authority and an EXP sized rudder for those tumbles that tie other planes up in knots while the pantera will just glide away. The wing well its may be the same triple taper thats on the extra and laser. So what does that leave us with....

The pantera
email 1.jpgemail 2.jpgrear view email.jpg

A hybrid that may very well become the 3d frame to have.

Chris Hinson said its been put on hold - been a challenge getting it to where he is happy for it to be released...seems a real shame...not sure whether its been totally scrapped or whether it will be resurrected as guess there is lots of projects on the go...and if you have one that isn't coming good sometimes you have to admit defeat and work on stuff that is going to plan and you are happy with the progress.

Doc Austin

70cc twin V2
I'm really disappointed, but this just lets me concentrate on the Laser for awhile. If they had both come out at once I would not have been able to afford both airframes and backups. I just ordered another laser, and by the time the Pantera comes out hopefull I will be able to get two of them right off the bat.

Luv3d

70cc twin V2
Yeah- I'm bummed as well, but I'm humbled by the commitment to excellence from EF. Just another reason that I'm so happy with my planes and the company behind them.

....sounded like a fan boy, but it's true. Only the best from them. Go EF!