• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! 3W-100i B2 w/ DA Ignition & Mufflers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Up for sale today is this fine example of a 3W-100i B2 complete with stock mufflers and Desert Aircraft dual ignition. The choke is a little sloppy because the spring that keeps it from vibrating was removed but it's in good shape and will be fine once the spring is replaced.

This was on a 35% Cap 232 that I bought and may or may not get around to rebuilding.

$390 plus shipping and it's all yours. Let's make a deal!

IMG_20160407_192506524.jpg
IMG_20160407_192518913.jpg
IMG_20160407_192535079.jpg
IMG_20160407_192456868.jpg

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Maybe I should drop the price $15 per day until it sells. I'm sure someone here deserves a good deal...

Today is Friday and the price is now $375 plus actual shipping (because shipping has gotten flipping expensive!)

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
actually the big cub needs weight in the nose, maybe I should put this engine on there in place of the lighter BME102 I'm using......hmmmm, but do I have time before JN to make the change?

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
just realized why I went with the BME in the first place, there isn't room in the cowl for the 3W.

Still for sale! C'mon people!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
we can do that. you're only in Ohio, I'd ship it to you if you want to paypal the money.

thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.