• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale 3DHS 72" Extra, EF 48" Extra, Spektrum DX9 Black Edition and Hitec x4 Plus Charger!!! RALEIGH, NC

Guys i just don't have time to fly. Between my full time job, side business and family i just don't get a chance to get out and go fly. I am probably going to buy a cheaper Spektrum Transmitter and a small foam plane or something to fly around.

I am located in Raleigh, NC. Can message me on here or call/text at 919-337-8667.

I am looking to get $1800 for everything which is a great deal. I am not willing to part out at the moment. Would like to sell as a complete package for now.

I don't have any pictures at the moment, but i will take some tomorrow and post them up.

Here is every thing i am selling;

3DHS 72" Extra with almost new DLE30cc Engine with Bowman ring and reed mod, Hitec HV 5565 Servos, Falcon Carbon 20x7 prop, JR 4.8 1500 Ign Battery, Spektrum Receiver, Lipo battery for surface controls. Plane has real minor hangar rash on covering, nothing noticable at all. Great flying plane. Super Light. This plane has around 12 Flights on it.

Extreme Flight 48" Extra with the Extreme Flight power combo, has hitec servos, comes with 2 4 cell 2700 Mad dog Lipo Batterys, and spektrum receiver. Comes with extra prop. Plane is in excellent condition, amazing flyer. The landing gear has been repaired on it. I was hovering and the battery died, and i landed it hard. Plane has around 8-10 flights on it. Flown 4 times after the repair and it flies the same.

Spektrum DX9 Black Edition, Comes with the nice black aluminum case. Was bought brand new last December for $600.

Hitec X4 Charger, Bought brand new back in December. Comes with the original box.

I have wing covers, and extra charging leads which i will throw in as well.

No I bought it used from a local member from Sanford, NC. I have put 2 flights on it since I got it. I might just keep everything.