• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

32" 3DHS EPP Extra

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm not the first owner, but I still love my Extra!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354409260.393178.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354409283.124326.jpg

I bought this one from Ray (ohio av8tor) and somehow he painted it to look like a Slick.

I've only flown it a few times, but I'm hoping to get it out tomorrow for some more fun.

Does anyone know the correct balance point on this one?
Right now, I'm a little nose heavy, and I'm not sure if I like it. Would love some advice, this is my first profile foamy.

-G

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Did you get out to fly the EPP Slick today and did the manual help you any. I always flew that pretty neutral on the CG

gyro

GSN Contributor
Did you get out to fly the EPP Slick today and did the manual help you any. I always flew that pretty neutral on the CG

No fly day. It was drizzling all morning, so the wife put me to work unpacking the garage. Will have to try it out this week. Thanks for the manual tho!

-G