• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

30cc engine

jones791

New to GSN!
Anyone played with an Evolution 33GX on any of the 30cc Redwing Kits?
Or in any other 3D capable machine?

SnowDog

nope, but I've got two OS GT 33's in two different 30cc airframes and the GT33 rocks...super solid and lots of powa!

Do you have an Evolution 33GX or are you considering the purchase of one? Either way, keep us posted!

jones791

New to GSN!
No to having one, but I have set up the Evolution 15cc as my first gas project and love it. I'm looking at one of the 30cc Red wings kits as my 2nd Gas project, and am thinking of keeping the engine in the family.

looking the the MXS - Bach, which is recommended for a 35cc might be a contender.

I'm in New Zealand, so freight is a real bummer...... Anyone coming to NZ on Holiday from the states with some spare bag space!