• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2nd Annual Greater Pittsburgh ARCS Fly What ya Brung Fly In September 14

gyro

GSN Contributor
The event was a success!!!! We had a huge gathering of pilots of all disciplines show up! Kyle Stacy and Anthony tore it up in their helicopters, I was flying scale for the day in a giant scale Staggerwing, and Randy and St. Catherine came over from Ohio with Randy's 126" Slick. Here are the pictures from Sarah's camera.

Glad the event went awesome! Let me know who won the shirts so I can send them along :)

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
We missed you John! Hopefully you can make it up next year and I'm sure that I'll see you at an event or two before then.
Thank you for the pictures St. Catherine! They really illustrated the event well! I look forward to flying with you guys again soon!

We are constantly trying to improve this event. I'm going to push for light towers for next year!