• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Joe Nall Predictions. What ya got?

SleepyC

150cc
Ok guys, the 2015 edition of the greatest fly-in in existence is upon us. In just a couple of weeks EVERYONE will descend upon Woodruff , SC and partake in the one and only Joe Nall!

SO, what are your predictions for this year? How many pilots? What will be the most insane plane? Who will wad one up so badly it will become legend? Who will end up being the talk of the 3D line...

Let's hear it.

Here's my prediction, when you see a GSN shirt you can be guarenteed to be greeted with a welcoming "Hello", a smile and some good GSN hospitality.

I predict that some of the best pilots on any line will be GSN members.

I also predict that I will not take 700 pictures a day, and actually fly and enjoy myself this year. :D

And I predict that in 2015 UNLESS you are Bob Sadler, Cowboy hats are straight up lame. ;)

Ok.. what you guys got?

njswede

150cc
Unfortunately, a pretty strong prediction is that I won't be there. My other prediction is that I believe there's SOME substance to certain rumors that must not be mentioned concerning certain bad-ass and awesome 3D vendors that I have a ton of respect for.