• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2013 Austin Radio Control Association's "HucktoberFest" October 10th-13th

gyro

GSN Contributor
Gyro's 3DHS 92" Edge rocks, makes me want one, just not to hip with plopping down $790 and waiting for whenever they they arrive. The Austin Hucktoberfest was great, got a little a small taste of the craziness in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZZPe1RXceY&feature=share&list=UUikTE1i6EjDvkYdsPFbcOGA

Thanks Kelly, it was great to see you again. You've got some serious balls when flying you're planes! I'd bet you had to clean some tree clippings off your planes at least once!

The 92" Edges are already on the water, and should be in the us in about 2 weeks.

Thanks for sharing the video, take care!

TCaptain

30cc
Thank you to everyone that attended this years "HucktoberFest". Great Pilots, Sponsors, and Volunteers made our efforts as host all worth while. A special "Thank you" to Gary "Gyro" for attending and showing off his flying skills; I think some of Brian's skills are rubbing off on you! LOL

Next year will be bigger and better than ever!

Doug (Flykimbro) Contest Director // Past President // ARCA