• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale 1/3 WM Clipped Cub DA-100 shipping negotiable.

Pancake

50cc
I'm selling my 1/3 World Models clipped wing Cub to fund other scale projects. It was purchased new in 2013, and has had hardware upgrades where necessary- including wing/ strut mount bolts and linkages in the tail. The wings are "quick release" and have one stud and wing nut on each root rib, accessible through the side doors. Assembly takes about 10 minutes with fuel-up. I even had the gear welded before I mounted them. The plane has had some minor repairs, including shoring up the gear block and re-gluing some stringers in the turtle deck. Other then that, the plane looks and fly's awesome.

120" span
DA-100 with about 20 gallons since DA replaced rings, pistons, and all bearings. This is the strongest DA-100 I have ever owned.
Vess 27A
HS-5945MG's all around
Miracle dual switch with Deans in and out.
Smart-fly opto kill
Du-Bro 1/3 Cub hub wheels painted to match
Setup to run dual LIFE 2300mah+ Deans flight packs and one for ignition.
Fiji tank
$1400.00
Shipping at buyers cost.

Add batteries and RX and fly. Would be willing to include FASST 6014 RX for an additional $100.00View attachment 8462 View attachment 8463 View attachment 8462 View attachment 8463

Attachments

• Clipped Wing Saturday 010.JPG
    Clipped Wing Saturday 010.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 432
  • Clipped Cub KE.jpg
    Clipped Cub KE.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
heading East any time soon? fun fly? visiting family? escaping the law?

Last edited:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i'll bring it home Johhny Cash style, one piece at a time.

the logos would look awesome on the broad side of the fuselage