• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Wiring Idea Photographs

hbollier

70cc twin V2
I am looking for photographs of really awesome electric installations.

I am setting up an Extreme Flight 78" Extra on 12S and I am looking for some ideas to make the wiring install neater.

What I am thinking is to extend the battery lead on the ESC (yes I will install a Cap pack and twist the wires) and mount my plug through the floor of the battery tray with a flush mount somewhere around the wing tube. I would plug my series harness into the flush mount plug in the floor. Having the plug allows me to run a watt meter on the entire system and makes it easier to tap in to the harness for the BEC Pro.

I might even consider going through the side wall. If anyone has photographs of something along those lines, I would appreciate the ideas.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Here you go. Not an electric plane but you get the idea. My uncle Bill's new 3DHS Edge. Everything Bill does is uber clean.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg