• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Winner Winner Dancing Chickens!

SleepyC

150cc
And we have a winner for the "I just won a new Futaba T10J Radio Selfie Contest"

It was Chickenballs!! With this amazing entry.
Remember this winner was voted on by YOU the GSN members, and I have to say you guys did an awesome job!

Let's take a look at the winning shot!

WINNER!.jpg

win.jpg

:dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken:

The beat down Willie Nelson look is sure to grab attention and make people take notice!
Again congrats! Chicken balls PM me your info and I'll get this radio out tomorrow!

Special Thanks to Hobbico.com, Futaba and especially Carol Pesch

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Thank you to @Bartman and @SleepyC first for creating GiantScaleNews, and to all it's members who make it the best RC site out there. I mean that, well at least to those members that voted for "ME"

THank you Hobbico, and Futaba, and Thank you to @Terryscustom for putting radio back up after he won it. All of you have made a little fella very happy, and hope he actually will use the radio. He was ready for the Win or the loss:lol2:

Attachments

• DSCF3814.JPG
    DSCF3814.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 493
  • DSCF3815.JPG
    DSCF3815.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 401

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
:fist_pump:To Chickenballs and Son! Now jump in the car and drive it like you stole it to claim your cheeseburger!

Watch out I may do that, freaking weather around here has took a turn for the worse. High today 26 wind blowing harder than a Lot Lizzard at a truck stop. Calling for Ice/snow mix tomorrow and continue into Tue. The high temps for the entire week never get out of the 30's, that's freaking unheard of in NC. I say I come by your house, grab cheeseburger, and we load up head to @stangflyer house, he stole all the good weather.