• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wings for a 51" AJ Slick from 3DHS in the old Red Bull Blue/Silver scheme...

Plane nosed in on lockout. Bummed but getting another 51 soon. We have about 4 wings in perfect condition, an extra canopy, elevator and a rudder from rear half of the fuse... just thought to throw it out there and see if anyone needs these. Prices can be discussed. Not looking to get rich and thought this stuff may be a good find for some other 51 owner who has a 51 down and doesn't mind different colored parts....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes we still have 2 sets.
Big Head - I will try to put some pics here for you and I am not sure what the shipping cost to CA would cost. I'm not doing this because I sell stuff often online. It's just that we have these unique parts on hand and know somebody out there might like to have them. Canopy, Elevators and wheel pants as well. If we could have found a fuse in this scheme, we wouldn't be posting about this stuff. Sorry for the delay in replying fellas! Building a 100cc right now and working 12 hour days...

SLICK PARTS IN FB SCHEME.jpg

Here's a picture for those that care to see these wings. Two brand new and two used with only a couple Vess stickers and no damage. You see the extra canopy, gear/wheel pants and 2 cowls

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
So Im assuming there is quite a difference in the old vs new fuse's. I have a new 51 orange and really dont like orange. Too much work to make the wings and cowls fit? Covering a fuse is no big shakes.
Anti rot pins in different locations?
BIG THING = spar location the same and shape of wing / fuse?
Me thinks its do-able and the 70 could use a lil bro

Last edited by a moderator: