Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

WIN (5) MKS HV777 Servos!! FIND OUT HOW!

Discussion in 'GSN Contests' started by SleepyC, Apr 27, 2015.

1. rcbuff22

rcbuff22 30cc

Attached Files:

2. Clever1

Clever1 30cc

image.jpg

3. Clever1

Clever1 30cc

image.jpg

4. Clever1

Clever1 30cc

image.jpg

5. OK.. just to clarify, since a lot of people are still getting pics up we will push the winner selection to Friday at 12 noon!
    Just watch the homepage, I'll do an entire new feature!

ChickenBalls likes this.
  6. Buck Tracker

Buck Tracker 30cc

Had a great conversation with Thomas yesterday, very helpful! Here is my entry!

Attached Files:

mndless, 49dimes and SleepyC like this.
  7. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

You look more aggravated than sad. Come have some Cuervo with me. Bwhaaaaaaa:cryin:

Buck Tracker likes this.
  8. Buck Tracker

Buck Tracker 30cc

Lol ya it was the best I could come up with! Cracked a smile right after, selfies just don't happen that often with me!
    I WANT THOSE SERVO'S! Actually just ordered some HV9767's for a EF 60" yak and a X8 380 to try on the rudder of my edge!
    Hearing lot's of good things!

49dimes likes this.
  9. jhelber08

jhelber08 70cc twin V2

Okay, its past 12 noon somewhere!