• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What's on your bench?

nebwake

70cc twin V2
uploadfromtaptalk1409072524429.jpg my 40% pilot extra 260 rebuild. Got all the repair wood from pilot RC. Pretty straightforward but still a lot of work. We'll see how the progress goes:rolleyes:

Lojik

70cc twin V2
My Current Projects:

20140822_204035.jpg

Pilot 26% Extra 260 - Left side
Pilot 30% Edge540 - On Table
100" Stinson Reliant SR10-C - Under Table

That edge is a nice plane. You will really like it. Pictures of my shop would scare most people. I want to do up the AJ laser and finish my RV-4 kit finally. I need to clean off the 83 MXS and 72 extra mess as well as the foamy corner.

gyro

GSN Contributor
first up, Aeroplus 60" Extra review for the forum...

next, a RedwingRC 30cc Extra to match my big 60cc :D :D

clarkj

70cc twin V2
I have a 4star 64. Saw a friend fly one and i had to get one. Also i got a 100cc aeroworks extra 300 partially done

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Right now there is a 30cc Pilot Extra 330 waiting on me to install the motor. On deck is an Aero-Works GT Trainer that I have had for awhile and the poor thing keeps getting bumped for other projects.