• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I'm starting an I had no beer tonight thread. My excuse tonight is i worked 15 hours and I'm whooped.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I'm starting an I had no beer tonight thread. My excuse tonight is i worked 15 hours and I'm whooped.

I did not have a tasty Space Dust tonight or a Voodoo Ranger or any other beer cause I'm too tired to stop on the way home and pickup anything. I have 3 service vans sitting at my shop because good help is impossible to find.

Doc

50cc
I guess I'm an old fashioned fogey when I drink a beer it sounds like one my dad would have had No fat girls or bike tires or anything like that More like Blatz or Schlitz or Bud or Pabst though I do like a Michelobe. and Dad wouldn't have ever had one.! I recall Black Label in the closet in the garage and Weidemans.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Appropriately named. :cheers:

20171119_150410.jpg