• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Welcome to Yellow Jackets RC

gyro

GSN Contributor
I had the pleasure recently to speak to Robert about his new startup business Yellow Jackets RC. You all might know him best as "Dead" from his screen name in the forums. Either way, if you don't know him, here is your chance!

Robert is already a successful small business owner outside the RC community, and recently decided to invest into the LiPo battery market. Frustrated with not always being able to get affordable LiPos from reputable vendors, Robert decided he might be able to apply his business savvy to make things a little better for all of us. This is where he got our attention. Being a small business startup ourselves, we have a very strong commitment to supporting other similar ventures that are out to improve our hobby.

Working with a reputable manufacturer overseas, Robert is introducing his own line of LiPo batteries with his new company Yellow Jackets RC! Robert assured me these are top quality cells, not factory rejects sold by some budget overseas vendors. His LiPos have a true 25C constant discharge rating, with a 50C burst. Similar in size and weight to other comparable batteries on the market, these packs won't strain your budget or your AUW.
Initially available in some familiar sizes such as 3s2200, 4s2600, and 6s3300, Robert will be adding more sizes soon.

Also, Yellow Jackets RC stands behind what they sell. Offering a 6 month cell warranty, Robert plans to apply the same customer service approach that made him successful outside of RC.

Please stay tuned for our official review of these new batteries, but in the mean time, please join us in saying Welcome to Yellow Jackets RC!

Yellow Jackets Large Logo (small).jpg

YellowJacketsRC

70cc twin V2

Thank you so much Gary for welcoming us to your family! I am confident that Yellow Jackets RC will be an asset to your community. I would like to invite everyone to "Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yellowjacketsrc?notif_t=page_new_likes
and enter the contest we are running there. It is simple to join the fun and you may win a shiny new Yellow Jacket Lipo!

Also, you can visit our Store here:http://www.yellowjacketsrc.com

Or go straight to on-line ordering here:http://www.yellowjacketsrc.com/store/

Be sure to check in with us often as we will be running some introductory specials in the upcoming days. As you have already mentioned, we stand behind our lipos with a 6 month warranty against a bad cell!

Please be sure to send us an email, or let us know through facebook, about the lipos you are having trouble getting. We WILL get them for you. Our full product line is quite large and we can pretty much supply any lipo you would like!

Thanks again for this fine welcome!