• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Welcome to Giant Scale News.

SlowHuck

Bling, bling for flying things.
Admin;1070 wrote: I'm sorry I have spent the last 8 years of my life working hard in this industry...
That's gotta be a typo. Shouldn't it be "I'm [COLOR= #FF0000]not[/COLOR] sorry I have spent the last 8 years of my life working hard in this industry...?"

Mikeq

150cc
Amen SlowHuck.....Sleepy got a raw deal no question and I'm so glad I found this site. All my time at FG I saw a lot of good people come and go and maybe with this new site and Sleepy at the helm we can recapture the vibe that was once with FG..it's kinda funny seeing you guys with catastrophic post counts on FG here with such low numbers but it doesn't matter, you guys earned the seniority and respect which will stay with you.

Sleepy it goes with out saying you busted your ass for us and FG and we all appreciate it don't think for one minute we don't...

BalsaDust

I like seeing so many companies already jumping on board with sponsorship of this site. Nice seeing the banners at the top of the page.

Mikeq

150cc
cbarnes0061;1729 wrote: I like seeing so many companies already jumping on board with sponsorship of this site. Nice seeing the banners at the top of the page.

Yes and I think this site will eventually become viral and spread like wildfire

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
cbarnes0061;1729 wrote: I like seeing so many companies already jumping on board with sponsorship of this site. Nice seeing the banners at the top of the page.

There are many more. We are just waiting on Sleepy: he can only do so much each of his very long work days.

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
Mikeq;1690 wrote: Amen SlowHuck.....Sleepy got a raw deal no question and I'm so glad I found this site. All my time at FG I saw a lot of good people come and go and maybe with this new site and Sleepy at the helm we can recapture the vibe that was once with FG..it's kinda funny seeing you guys with catastrophic post counts on FG here with such low numbers but it doesn't matter, you guys earned the seniority and respect which will stay with you.

Sleepy it goes with out saying you busted your azz for us and FG and we all appreciate it don't think for one minute we don't...

Sleepy has busted his ass.... I don't think I will get points here for using ss as apposed to zz.

Thanks for bringing the "vibe" Sleepy! :).

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
Islandflyer;1734 wrote: There are many more. We are just waiting on Sleepy: he can only do so much each of his very long work days.

Come on Herve, getting fired unexpectedly, raising a family with a newborn and trying to start a new venture. Is no excuse. Sleepy might be a sleeper. ;)

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
Sleep.. You have my full support dude! You have helped me over the years greatly on the other site..

Glad to see this.. With the other sites going their direction they are, this is the place to be for those of us you supported over the years