• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Welcome to Giant Scale News.

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
Admin;1070 wrote: Well, I wasn't PLANNING on pursuing a new endeavor... but AFTER I was told I was no longer part of FG I had to do something. I'm sorry I have spent the last 8 years of my life working hard in this industry, building relationships with people, and doing my best to bring events to the people that can't make it to them. No one is gonna keep me from doing that anymore. It's going to be an interesting few months I'm sure.. but I have to try! I couldn't sleep at night if I didn't try!

:D

NO APOLOGIES NEEDED, Sleepy! Everybody has their calling, and you have found yours! This is what you were meant to do, and you do it better than anyone! As evidenced by the early adopters and supporters of this site, your hard work over the last eight years was not spent in vain! I know it sounds cliché, but as one door closes, another opens!

Enough of the mushy stuff, let's get to HUCKIN' !!!!!!! :cool:

Regards,

Astro

wahoo

New to GSN!
Snapasaurus;1437 wrote: No first he needs to buy some beer.

[SIZE= 13px]He's not far from me..so I'll have to agree !!....

great to see you back in it Elie... You know you have a pit bitch with me...

100cc is the biggest I can go... and its trouble getting them in to my workshop.. so hands on them 50 and 60%'s works for me.

looking forward to seeing you and many others at the upcoming events!
[/SIZE]

wahoo;1553 wrote: [SIZE= 13px]He's not far from me..so I'll have to agree !!....

great to see you back in it Elie... You know you have a pit bitch with me...

100cc is the biggest I can go... and its trouble getting them in to my workshop.. so hands on them 50 and 60%'s works for me.

looking forward to seeing you and many others at the upcoming events!
[/SIZE]

Thanks john, you know I expect no less from one of the top pit beotches, LOL

Nothing wrong with 100cc, I just happen to be a little sicker than others to play with bigger ones, see you at an event near you��.