• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wednesday May 14th, 2015 Joe Nall

SleepyC

150cc
Ok guys, sorry for the late report, but this is Horizon Hobby's fault. They sell a thing called a "Whipit" (a tiny DLG) and this is why I'm late... a few wobbly pops and a LOT of fun = a great night, best $60 ever spent and one dead Whipit! (Night flying with only the glow of the rec LED isn't the best way.. but here's the proof of the after-hours stupidity...

SEC_0189.JPG SEC_0190.JPG SEC_0191.JPG SEC_0193.JPG SEC_0194.JPG SEC_0196.JPG SEC_0199.JPG SEC_0200.JPG SEC_0201.JPG SEC_0202.JPG SEC_0203.JPG SEC_0204.JPG SEC_0205.JPG SEC_0207.JPG SEC_0208.JPG SEC_0209.JPG SEC_0210.JPG SEC_0211.JPG SEC_0212.JPG

Also today.. GREAT flying by a lot of people. The German vector thrust jet guys, INSANE. GSN Vindication with the EF/3DHS merger (TOLD YA SO) And so much more.

The weather was great, and the event is more packed that it was yesterday by 2 fold. It's a full house at this point! And honestly it's getting harder and harder to leave at night! Too much going on! While we were flying DLG's the 3D line had a ton of night flying, a Chinese lantern launch and all kinds of fun. There is simply too much for one dude to cover!

BUT, I did manage to shoot a lot of video today whick will be on my recap video next week and a pile of pics... so here ya go! Pics.. I'm tired so here is the run down. Main flight line, 3D line, a new GP 246cc quad cylinder motor available through aviator plus.com around September... (and it was smooth!) and a pile of sweet flying pics. You guys can figure it out.... SO here we go..

BalsaDust

Thanks for the pics Sleepy and thanks for letting us all know two months ago about the merger. Be sure to get some pics of the Flite Test crews giant twin in the air. I can only imagine that Peter had something to do with that.