• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

W R A M Show 2015

bob_nj

70cc twin V2
I'm headed to the WRAM on Friday the 20th as usual.

This link is supposed to be the 2015 agenda, but the web address shows 2014 entries?
http://www.wram.org/wram-show

The reason I even noticed it was that someone told me 3DHS isn't going to be there this year, and
they show up in last years listing.

Anyone going, and/or have a real Vendor Listing?

Take care
Bob

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
bob, i'll try to be there, it's february, right? we had originally talked about having a table at the show, still might do it but I have to make sure i have the days off which i won't know until tomorrow evening.
we should try to meet up one day if we can coordinate it

njswede

150cc
I'm probably going to be there Friday. It's been a bit disappointing the last couple of years, but it's the only show in this area, so I'm most likely going.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Just got my schedule for next month and as it is now I'm working those days. There are some options to move things around but nothing's definite at this point. I'll keep working on it.