• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Viper #1 is ready to go.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
New forum test.
Viper-270-009.JPG

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I was able to get out and do the maiden tonight.  2 clicks of rudder and 1 click of aileron and we were rockin.  @Terryscustom  had the Viper ST out tonight also.  Mine will get new wings soon and it will match the Viper ST with split ailerons and SFG's.  
dancing-poop.gif
dancing-poop.gif
dancing-chicken.gif
banana-dancing-with-mario-smiley-emoticon.gif

It was a fun night of flying.  Great to see @Robbins out there also with his awesome little cub.
Web2-Viper-flying-10-1-14-002.jpg

Web2-Viper-flying-10-1-14-003.jpg

Web2-Viper-flying-10-1-14-006.jpg

Web2-Viper-flying-10-1-14-075-1.jpg

Web2-Viper-flying-10-1-14-076-1.jpg

Web2-Viper-flying-10-1-14-077-1.jpg

ericb said
I was able to get out and do the maiden tonight.  2 clicks of rudder and 1 click of aileron and we were rockin.  @Terryscustom  had the Viper ST out tonight also.  Mine will get new wings soon and it will match the Viper ST with split ailerons and SFG's.  
dancing-poop.gif
dancing-poop.gif
dancing-chicken.gif
banana-dancing-with-mario-smiley-emoticon.gif

It was a fun night of flying.  Great to see @Robbins out there also with his awesome little cub.
Web2-Viper-flying-10-1-14-002.jpg

Web2-Viper-flying-10-1-14-003.jpg

Web2-Viper-flying-10-1-14-006.jpg

Web2-Viper-flying-10-1-14-075-1.jpg

Web2-Viper-flying-10-1-14-076-1.jpg

Web2-Viper-flying-10-1-14-077-1.jpg
Looking Great Eric and Terry! Both of those planes are works of art! 

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Very cool to get two in the air together.      Looking forward to cutting some wings.....unfortunately the white devil will be falling on the ground soon but we'll see if we can get them done in time for a few flights.       The small SFG's seem to be the ticket so we'll get some of those cut as well.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Terryscustom said

Very cool to get two in the air together.      Looking forward to cutting some wings.....unfortunately the white devil will be falling on the ground soon but we'll see if we can get them done in time for a few flights.       The small SFG's seem to be the ticket so we'll get some of those cut as well.

Wings are coming along nicely thanks to @terryscustom . They are pretty much ready to be covered.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I had to remove the cowl for some work today, so I put some vents on the cowl. Getting closer to matching the S/T every day.
dancing-poop.gif
dancing-poop.gif
Web-viper-vents-001.jpg