• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

twisted hobbys edge 540 build questions

wedoitall

finally got power from the storm last nite, so hopefully get to finish my edge soon. im sure ill have a few questions, that i hope u guys can help me with. this is my very first build, only been flying for about 2 1/2 months. this will be my 6th plane ive bought in the same amount of time.

first question: can i use the adjustable links on both the servo horns and the control horns, elimanate'n the zbends altogether? if so are there any disadvantages in doing this?

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Nah no advantages to doing it that way. You only need to be able to adjust one side. You could do it but you aren't gaining anything from it. As far as disadvantages. Hmmm I don't think there really is any except maybe the tiniest bit more weight. But you won't notice that weight difference anyway.