• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tunnel Huck Part 4

Thanks for posting that Tommy. When it came out of the tunnel and went out of sight to the right, I was thinkin' "they just sent it off over the horizon LOL... landing in the spot where you did, epic WIN! Sweet vid. An instant classic for the ages.

ExtraNuts

70cc twin V2
Absolutely brilliant Tommy. When I first started watching the video i thought you would just hover it through but then you began torque rolling it. I was gritting my teeth through the whole video. Just awesome. I think I saw a tail touch on that trailer in there. Too cool. Thanks for sharing your awesome skills. Nice plane too.

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
Does anyone know of somewhere in California where this sort of thing could be done? I'm, uh, asking for a friend...

@babathehutt , I can think of two places that I know of: Just north of the Golden Gate Bridge are a few similar tunnels from the old harbor defense fortifications. Battery 129 has the longest tunnels, but some of the other batteries have tunnels as well. It's National Park, so pretty sure it wouldn't be legal. The other location is the abandoned railroad tunnels on Donner Pass just off I-80. I have ridden motorcycles through them and some of them are really long, like over 1/4 mile and very dark! Don't think there are any restrictions to those, but I wouldn't try it on a nice weekend day, there is a lot of vehicle traffic.