• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Transport Canada cancels MAAC exemption for model flying

-Rick-

100cc
Well Rick we go it at last the president sent me an Email today letting me know the our field has just received certification so that we can go flying again, what a relief glad it is over for us. Hope you get yours soon.
Happy for you and your club! We still have more hoops to go through for ours.

-Rick-

100cc
Finally, FINALLY, after getting a little mad and lighting a fire under MAAC's butt we have been approved to fly!! I told MAAC this past weekend was the deadline, if we did not get approved by Saturday morning we were going with private insurance. We had our SOC approval by Friday evening.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Finally, FINALLY, after getting a little mad and lighting a fire under MAAC's butt we have been approved to fly!! I told MAAC this past weekend was the deadline, if we did not get approved by Saturday morning we were going with private insurance. We had our SOC approval by Friday evening.
That is great most of us can go flying now.. I have been trying to go flying ever since we got our SOC the weather has been horrible.