• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Took me awhile but I found ya'll

Mikeq

150cc
Glad you made it Zeeb...slowly but surely all the veteran FGers are making there way here.. GiantScaleNews should be a pretty boring place by now..

Mikeq

150cc
Ant;7864 wrote: Oh, not another glow pilot...:running-lol::shaking-hands-smile

Yeah that's a form of hazing...got to pay your dues to be here...a little embarrassment is a small price to pay to hang with this bunch...

Wacobipe

100cc
I started a damn build thread on the first r second day and I'm still a glow pilot...the dues are steep here! They are , however, well worth it!

Zeeb

30cc
Ryan Smith;8005 wrote: Welcome, Gary! Good to have you here! :)

Thanks Ryan, I might have known you'd beat me over here what with your "connections" and all....:banana-dancing-with

Zeeb

30cc
BarracudaHockey;8441 wrote: Welcome Zeeb!

Hey thanks Andy, just took me a bit to figure it out. The post I saw from btomlinson disappeared within about 20 minutes of me seeing it and he got a point for his indiscretion and posting "spam".... lol