• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Toledo show by weak signals rc club - who's going?

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
TOLEDO SHOW.jpg

Details: http://www.toledoshow.com

So this show is THE best show of the year for new product announcements and manufacturer participation. If you've been or plan on going share your personal experience here!

Aerobeez has said they will be sending some pics and reporting in to us which is fantastic for those of us on the west coast!

I'll be at the show all 3 days working at the model registration desk Friday and Sunday.
My favorite part of the show are the models people built. I enjoy talking with them about the build and listening to their stories.
I remember going to the show back in the early 70s with my Dad and Brother. At that time it was just something to do for the day. My dad was never into RC. Iave always had a dream to build some of the things I had seen. Now I'm part of the show and would like to do a build and enter. Maybe next year.

Bipenut53

150cc
I'll be at the show all 3 days working at the model registration desk Friday and Sunday.
My favorite part of the show are the models people built. I enjoy talking with them about the build and listening to their stories.
I remember going to the show back in the early 70s with my Dad and Brother. At that time it was just something to do for the day. My dad was never into RC. Iave always had a dream to build some of the things I had seen. Now I'm part of the show and would like to do a build and enter. Maybe next year.

Would love to see some pictures of what you see!! Please come back and tell us how great the show was!!

Bipenut
Not at the show, but looks like the new AJ planes are an 83" ARS300 and 2 pattern planes, an 61" and a full 2 meter plane.

I also went in the seventies with my father along wit Oshkosh.

I have one bile kit in my attic that's unopened you may remember. I have a Concept Models 1/4 scale Travelaire. Designed and kitted by Romey Bukholt from the seventies till he passed a few years ago. I got probably the last one before he past. Saw the original protype fly in the seventies and always wanted one, but no space or time for it right now

Bipenut53

150cc
Bipenut
Not at the show, but looks like the new AJ planes are an 83" ARS300 and 2 pattern planes, an 61" and a full 2 meter plane.

I also went in the seventies with my father along wit Oshkosh.

I have one bile kit in my attic that's unopened you may remember. I have a Concept Models 1/4 scale Travelaire. Designed and kitted by Romey Bukholt from the seventies till he passed a few years ago. I got probably the last one before he past. Saw the original protype fly in the seventies and always wanted one, but no space or time for it right now

So you got to see Leo fly, nice! And I do remember the Travelaire you are talking about, you have a true gem! As I remember it was a very nice flying airplane and got lots of ooo's and awww's. I did see a picture of the new ARS300 by AJ-Aircraft, that plane is going to be very interesting. Nice to see some scaling back a bit for the 50cc engines

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks for the link! I will grab some and post them tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk