• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Thread Title Missing?

Patroller

70cc twin V2
Maybe I am dense, but I can not seem to find the title to current thread I am reading. Any one else noticed this?

Patroller

70cc twin V2
Yep, but sometimes when you are bouncing around you forget you are actually in a DA thread instead of an Extreme Flight one. I do try and double check that my posts are relevant, even if my brain wants wander a bit.:)

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
thread title is in the URL for the page, in the address bar of your browser.
i'll have to look into whether or not the title is an option somewhere that can be switched on
bart

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
thread title is in the URL for the page, in the address bar of your browser.
i'll have to look into whether or not the title is an option somewhere that can be switched on
bart
Yup. Right up top in the address bar.

Patroller

70cc twin V2
FYI, the full web address does not show up in Safari ver 8.0 (latest mac software). It just shows "giantscalenews.com" unless you actually click on the address bar.

Patroller

70cc twin V2
Ok, after looking at my screen it appears it does show the thread title in the tab. That will work.

Bogan

New to GSN!
I'm finding that the first two lines of the first post are covered over by the home / forum / members / groups etc toolbar. This is on ipad. Bit of a nuisance when usually those first two lines start of what the thread is about ... Anyone else having this problem ?