• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

BalsaDust

Oh I did! You should be ashamed. Jacking my covering schemes like that. LOL

Lol the guy I built it for requested that scheme. I cant decide if I'm going to make my new one look like my 55cc edge profile or do that scheme on it but swap the red and blue and the red will be all transparent red. If I go that route I think I want to install some LED's in the wing.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Being you and Mike got all us looking at schemes on the real 330's made me realize the scheme is scale but the colors are not. Instead of getting a bunch of graphics to try and "POP" it I went ahead and just used the supplied stickers and put my Exacto to work ;).

I agree it is an attractive plane and it turned out pretty decent :fist_pump:.

View attachment 100589
Great job bro. Looks nice!

rmyers

70cc twin V2
Got the hinge points drilled out of the rudder. Glued in hardwood dowels and drilled for new hinges. The rudder is ready for the new fuse.
IMG_20171203_161113_282.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Being you and Mike got all us looking at schemes on the real 330's made me realize the scheme is scale but the colors are not. Instead of getting a bunch of graphics to try and "POP" it I went ahead and just used the supplied stickers and put my Exacto to work ;).

I agree it is an attractive plane and it turned out pretty decent :fist_pump:.

View attachment 100589
Indeed it did.