• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
AKNick, Have you thought about getting another set of floats for the 84" Bush Master ? just a thought. They might work

Nope, Other than the Seaplane Supply Floats would be much lighter... I like they way they perform, so no reason (other than weight) to try a pair of SS floats.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I was totally surprised when a few of my student Pilots brought this over to me today. an 80 mm FMS BAE HAWK with a 12 bladed fan and a 3270-1930 kv motor and a Predator 100-A ESC (V2) I assembled it and installed a new AR-637T AS3X reciever, programmed and have it ready to test fly, before I set up the AS3
View attachment 115583
I love the RAF scheme. My all time favorite jet scheme. Mikey like red. :big_yes:

Wild man

70cc twin V2
I love the RAF scheme. My all time favorite jet scheme. Mikey like red. :big_yes:
Thank you Mike This last year all I have been flying are EDF's and racer's. I ques it is a need a need for speed. One another note, One I really enjoy flying is the Flight Line 78" B-24 Liberator Love the sound of the four motors . I call it my lumber wagon in the sky LOL!!!!! :attaboy:

Wild man

70cc twin V2
Trump plane1.jpg
I finally got a few planes built and assembled for a few others. Now I can spend the rest of the week on my AL-37. I have got the fuse together and started dome of the painting and installing Decals. I hope to have it done this week end if I do not have to go out on call. Looking good so far

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well cut the front of another plane to make the engine fit the cowl. Had to cut it back 35mm more than normal but that is what the numbers came out at.
Need to make a firewall to fit into the fuselage.
B9DA0CE8-D37C-4AAD-97BA-BE745AF50D6D.jpeg

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Makes sense since they’re owned by Horizon. Or, are you saying it’s not user friendly?

Man... playing on the website now. I honestly cannot find airplane tires unless I know specifically what I need. The old tower site had a tab specifically for airplane tires. The coupon codes are smaller and don't work that well, and I cannot get free shipping apparently. another e-mail sent