• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC The new Dalton 300 SP / 330

next step, I glue on the left motor box side, and then the gear plate, then glue on F1. Then glue on F2, turn it upside down, and
place your clamps and a weight ...

IMG_0192.JPG

Alky6

150cc
Looks like your new build table is coming in handy! I am really enjoying the fact that a lot of the kits coming out are getting so much more build friendly. There are a lot of options out there and that's pretty exciting! Looking forward to watching this come together!

Thank you sir. It is definitely much easier this way. I have a P51 on the burner for over 3 years, I still have not finished, due to the complexity of the build. Building a Dalton is magnitudes more straight forward.

Next step, to glue in the hardwood that joins the gear plate to the inside of the motorbox sides. Once this cures, I will screw in the two aluminum angles, that you drill into from the bottom and are the anchor points for the landing gear.

IMG_0195.JPG
IMG_0196.JPG

next step, glue on the tri-stock, this will reinforce behind F1 and in the outside of Motor box side, and the other one goes on the front of F2 and again, to outside of MBS.

IMG_0199.JPG

total build time so far: 1 hour and 20 minutes.

will continue when I return from work.

I would like to mention, so far, the motorbox build is identical to the 300 ML manual. I will attempt to point out any deviations or differences and compare to the 300 ML.

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
Awesome Cam! You have become a very skilled builder.

Do you know if the new Dalton/PAU ARF is based on this kit?