• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion The I’m Going/Went Flying Thread

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Made it to the field for the first time in 2021. Good cold but no wind at all did four flights recharged and did it again. Great day at the field. The home made skies did great. No changes required.
40AFE3F6-C39F-4B88-BFC1-2FBD919AB1D0.jpeg

Wild man

70cc twin V2
Isn't winter building season? We should have a 60 F day in March, I'll build until then.
Night time is for building. I did not realize there was a season for building LOL!!!!! Here in South Dakota, Montana, and Wyoming The Flying and building season is 365 days a year. For example, when there is snow on the ground. This is what we fly. FLOAT PLANES. Ski's are worthless in deep soft snow, IMHO. I have many planes I never take the floats off. the 1.5 Timber, the Air Tractor, The E-1500 Twin Cargo plane, the mini Turbo timber FMS Ranger, The Maule, King Fisher, Valiant, and a couple 1.2 Piper cub's

Last edited: