• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion The I’m going out flying thread 2018

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Well I cleaned the carb out, nothing obvious. Will run it when I get a chance.

Took the laser and bushmaster out. Had a visitor.
96021d274ab73b4e807b411bd1562a9c.jpg

Black bear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh fun. I hope you weren’t mid flight when you first spotted him! That would make for a nervous landing. Or it would for me anyway.:D

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
It was just a little black bear. Just don’t get in the way while hanging out in their kitchen and you’ll be fine. 95% of the time they are more scared of you. That other 5%... look for cubs, and if it’s scrawny in the fall time. Brown bears are way more territorial, feel they need to prove they are on the top of the food chain, thus unpredictable no matter the scenario.

Here is a pic from last night of the 73” laser taken by a friend.

5ac4530c867588da3eeaca082310c069.jpg

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Believe it or not but the Black Bears are down here in the deep south too. One was just spotted swimming in the Gulf headed to the Orange Beach area of Gulf Shores. This is like the 5th time they have been spotted swimming the Gulf in the past 3 years.

Well I cleaned the carb out, nothing obvious. Will run it when I get a chance.

Took the laser and bushmaster out. Had a visitor.
96021d274ab73b4e807b411bd1562a9c.jpg

Black bear

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Sorry did not get any pictures but had a great day flying. Went to the field at 8am and left at 4 pm flew all day . But only had one miss hap and broke a prop but that was no problem brought two planes and just continued to fly. Boy was it good to get out first time that a spent the hole day at the field.