• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

zmonster97

I have a question. In my new subscribed threads, when I have a new one, I click on it and view it. Then when I click on My 3drcforums, that thread us still there even though I already viewed it. I can confirm it because the last post is the same post I just viewed. However, now the title isn't in bold. Is it supposed to be like this? I thought the thread was supposed to go away when there wasn't a new post.:confused:

scarface

50cc
I noticed that too, but I just ignore it, the threads that have new post on them will be bold. There is a little arrow to the left of the thread name, click that arrow and it will take you to the last post in that thread.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I have a question. In my new subscribed threads, when I have a new one, I click on it and view it. Then when I click on My 3drcforums, that thread us still there even though I already viewed it. I can confirm it because the last post is the same post I just viewed. However, now the title isn't in bold. Is it supposed to be like this? I thought the thread was supposed to go away when there wasn't a new post.:confused:

I agree that is probably not working right and would be easier to use if it departed your My 3DRCForums page.

Cmala

70cc twin V2
That's the way tapatalk has worked for me. All my subbed threads show up but only the ones with new posts are bold. I like it that way. I can go to one of my threads even if there aren't any new posts without clicking the show me all my subbed threads link.

SnowDog

where to make a float plane thread?

It's a Bill Hempel cub and there isn't a hempel plane forum but a more generic float plane thread would be better. Someone tell me where and I'll start posting.

Also, what's involved in becoming a site sponsor or advertising for my standoff business?

du-oh! Craig, PM Gary about being a site sponsor, we'd be glad to have you!!!

I'll let our super moderator SteveT suggest the best place for your float plane thread...looking forward to it. :)

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1483590&page=554

If any of you guys want to explain in there. I am actually getting bored of following any threads, makes me just want to stop getting online because I am constantly trying to keep up I have about 30 threads in rcg, I think I am done being online for awhile. 5,000 post in 1 year wore me out.

People are entitled to their opinions. While I respectfully disagree with the opinions expressed on that page I don't feel like it warrants a big response. Some people are not early adopters and that is fine and says nothing about whether they will eventually want to participate here or on other forums. We will continue to work steadily on designing a framework for a community to continue to grow and flourish here. Everyone is welcome when they decide they want to come. We hope it is sooner than later but it will take time for many users and everyone is free to choose where they decide to participate.