Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3D Compiliation -- Facts, How-to, Reference, & more!

Discussion in 'How To- 3D Flying and Aerobatics Flying' started by Kris..., Jun 17, 2013.

1. gyro

gyro GSN Contributor

Texas
    Oooooh! More goodness!

2. Kris...

Kris... 30cc

UK
    More will be added once i get enough spare free time.

3. 3dbandit

3dbandit 100cc

:thumbup:

This is by far the best collection of 3D related information I have ever seen, and quite possibly the best ever.

4. 3dNater

3dNater 3DRCF Regional Ambassador

Great work... I'll be revisiting this info as I'm ready to try more of it. I have a goal to fly better precision this summer and increase my bag of tricks ;)

5. I have the same goals

6. Great thread! I will be a regular visitor here, as it seems I am stuck at beginner 3d. I haven't had much time to fly lately and that really puts a damper on learning new things or flying smooth.

7. ####

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2013
  8. Kris...

Kris... 30cc

UK
    Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
  9. Kris...

Kris... 30cc

UK
    Sorry everyone more to be added hopefully soon been very busy setting my own buisness up.

10. 3dmike

3dmike 640cc Uber Pimp

What kind of business are you setting up? And yes by the way this is one heck of a good thread!