• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Thanks to Tim at Quantum Hobby

SnowDog

Just wanted to give a shout out to Tim at Quantum Hobby...he helped me with an order yesterday and he went out of his way to work with me and my credit card company who was having trouble authorizing my payment. I called the support phone number for QH and talked to Tim (I real live person on the phone, imagine that!) and he helped me resolve the issue.

Now *thats* customer service at it's best.

Thanks Tim!
p.s. ordered one of the new ZTW B Series ESCs for a plane that I'm putting together....can't wait to try it out. :popcorn:

Ahmed

30cc
I never spoke to Tim, but I have ordered from them a few times and I can say never had a problem and they ship really fast. Highly recomend them.

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
I have had a few issues which I emailed Tim about and he took care of them right away. At about 11:00PM.

Awesome service, awesome products. I highly recommend Quantum hobby.