• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Team Pilot Orel "Jazzy Hands" Elbaz Throwing Down With The Aerobeez Extra 330SC

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Hey all! We want to help wish our Team Pilots Santiago Perez and Orel "Jazzy Hands" Elbaz Good Luck this weekend !! Go get em boys ! For now though, check out the video of Team Pilot Orel "Jazzy Hands" Elbaz in action with the Aerobeez Extra 330SC. Practice, Practice, Practice!

Check it out:

[video=youtube;Sy9p5-Q4VlQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy9p5-Q4VlQ[/video]

Thanks for stopping by and watching all!

Team Aerobeez

Last edited by a moderator:

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Santiago placed 2nd this weekend in Unlimited, right behind Matt Stringer. Some effortless flying on both accounts!!

Great flying by Orel!!!

I think Santiago is in Advanced but I wonder if IMAC is different in your region. We can't move up and back down in the same season... Santiago flew Advanced at the Nats and won... and then straight out to Cali to fly Unlimited... WOW... but, he's registered for Advanced at the Aerobatic Shoot Out in Tuscon. Not sure you can move up mid-season and then go back... anyway... what a fantastic pilot!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I think Santiago is in Advanced but I wonder if IMAC is different in your region. We can't move up and back down in the same season... Santiago flew Advanced at the Nats and won... and then straight out to Cali to fly Unlimited... WOW... but, he's registered for Advanced at the Aerobatic Shoot Out in Tuscon. Not sure you can move up mid-season and then go back... anyway... what a fantastic pilot!

I don't know anything about IMAC (other than I can't keep focused on flying a straight line :sadface: ), all I knew was he went into the Unlimited class this weekend.

I must be in the dark here, what event were they in last weekend?

There was an IMAC event at the MRCF club this past weekend.

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
I don't know anything about IMAC (other than I can't keep focused on flying a straight line :sadface: ), all I knew was he went into the Unlimited class this weekend.

There was an IMAC event at the MRCF club this past weekend.

Huh, the Miramar field, 5 minutes from home and I didn't know it was going on.

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
[MENTION=2902]Bloosee[/MENTION] Yeah it was the Miramar iMac. We were planning to give you a call when we got down there but unfortunately myself and Orel was not able to make it and missed out too! Only Santiago was there.

Huh, the Miramar field, 5 minutes from home and I didn't know it was going on.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Speaking of trips down here, when is [MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION] going to do a field day? ;)