• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

TDRC High Amp Lighted Power Switch

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
hey guys..
As you may know we alreay have a popular power/charge switch with the BLUE LED and 20 AWG wiring..
We know that JR connectors are only good for 3A continous. You cant get the full advantage of A123/life chemistry with one JR connector each from your battery to your RX.
Here is the solution
T-plugs and 100 strand 20 AWG silicon wire soldered male/female. For the RX side their is an included Male T-pug to 2x 20 AWG Jr style plug harness to parallell to your RX and give you lower resistance and less lose of your current with the demanding control surface size of current giant scale aircraft and amp draw of digital servo's.
Of course they have that blingy LED indicator light as well letting you know it is on..

The parallell harness will be available as a stand alone product as well to expand off the fromeco/ect other brand name switch's to get the current low resistance advantage. switch.jpg20130225_144301.jpg

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
that looks like a pretty cool solution...are those available now?

Snow Dog.. I am very sorry for the late reply! I didn't have it in my email box.
Yes the new switch will be in next week.. I actually have one right now I had built to try if you are interested.
They will be in stock next week . Price will be around 20.00:veryshocked: