Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tavis Newman

Discussion in 'Sponsored Pilots Showcase' started by Bartman, May 17, 2016.

1. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

Known at GSN as simply @Tavis, he's from Berryville, VA and is a new addition to Team Extreme Flight, flying a 3DHS 106" Edge 540 Demonstrator with a DA-120 and JR 28X. Unique to his aircraft is his Full Spectrum DA-120, modified by FastCarbs.com. He's also sponsored by JR Americas and ThunderPower Batteries.

IMG_0123.JPG
    IMG_0124.JPG IMG_0125.JPG IMG_0126.JPG IMG_0127.JPG IMG_0128.JPG

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  2. yakken

yakken 100cc

He sucks :)

Joe Hunt, Tavis and ChickenBalls like this.
  3. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

HAHAHAHA.......Kenny, you KNOW! :way_to_go:

As ya'll can tell from the vids, Tavis is master of the "Old School" 3D.....as well as the other stuff!

combat chicken, yakken and thurmma like this.
  4. Wonder what happened with ZDZ? I love watching Tavis float around with the old school style 3D. Smooth as butter.

combat chicken and Tavis like this.
  5. Patto

Patto 70cc twin V2

My favorite memory was from Huckfest two years ago when he won a raffle prize, only he didn't use his actual name. So, an 8 year old kid reading the name over the loudspeaker read the name off the ticket: "Chick Banger".

It was hilarious.

6. Tavis

Tavis 50cc

still a ZDZ rep . I'm waiting on the 140 to come out. I wanna try it on the Demonstrator.
    I really like the DA120s modified by Fastcarbs.com . But one can never have too much power.

thurmma and combat chicken like this.
  7. Tavis

Tavis 50cc

haha fun times man! Randy Hinton then combined my names .. "Buttface The Drunk Chickbanger" haha

8. Tavis

Tavis 50cc

yeah yeah yeah... lol

9. Tavis

Tavis 50cc

I'm glad to finally get a chance to fly my new planes at Nall and totally excited to be a apart of the Extremeflight family. Reflecting back on how well the Demonstrator and 108" Extra flew plus Chris's 110" Yak . I was instantly connected on the 110" so much I was doing things with it that I wouldn't do with my own 37.5%Yaks. Don't tell Chris..haha!
    These planes have opened new doors for me to learn new maneuvers and break though stagnation.
    Just ordered another Demonstrator and on the list for a 110" Yak of my own! Nope its not a honeymoon phase ... haha

10. Tavis

Tavis 50cc

I been watchin Jase Dussia videos ...just so you know.. don't be surprised when ya see me fly again.