• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Take this survey and you could WIN!

GSNadmin

Staff member
Take the survey for your chance to WIN one of these great prizes!
Click here to get started now!

An Awesome Drone:
Walkera F210 3D Edition RTF1-DEVO 7 FPV Racer

A Crazy-Cool Airboat:
AquaCraft Mini Alligator Tours Airboat RTR

A Sweet RC Truck:
Traxxas 1/10 Slash 2WD TQ/Batt/Chrgr RTR Rd/Bl #25 Jnkn rcf, color, M, outline

Click here to get started now!

Model Airplane News - The #1 resource for RC plane and helicopter enthusiasts featuring news, videos, product releases and tech tips.

Continue reading...

Krzy4RC

GSN Contributor
Funny, but when the question asked me my favorite RC forums, I had to write in GiantScaleNews, as it was not an option.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
So...I did this. I did not win any of the DA's. I did not win the Hangar 9 Extra. So, maybe this one?
happy-wink-smiley-emoticon.gif

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
View attachment 92665 Since we have like 73 feet of snow and the temps have been 46 today with a forecast of mid 40's most of the week....we should have rivers running down most of the city streets very soon. I therefore have decided I will take the airboat. Lol
I have a friend in Detroit that went to school at Michigan Tech in the Upper Peninsula. They have Alumni contests to guess what the snow totals will be per month or year. The yearly totals are in hundreds of inches. YUK!!!

Here are the totals so far this year. Sure makes me glad I live where I do.

Snow.png

Last edited: