• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Super Fly II San Antonio, TX

A new event happening in San Antonio, TX presented by RCHQ (Radio Controlled Head Quarters) http://rchqonline.com/ and Fourtitude R/C www.fourtituderc.com called the Super Fly.

We have already had one of these events this summer, and it was so much fun it's time for another. Hence the name, Super Fly II. This is all about flying with your buddies and having a great time. No BS, just fun and we will have a couple of very laid back contest with the intention of making your face sore from smiling so much!! The micro Tiki Torch pylon racing is a 12 on the fun factor. So bring out those micros, and your night flyers since we won't give up just because its dark.
3D, Electric, Gas, Glider,Scale, Foam, Aluminuim, Rubber. Anything is welcome if it is R/C and will leave the ground for a few minutes !!

8063788635_f2c765ced1_b.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
A new event happening in San Antonio, TX presented by RCHQ (Radio Controlled Head Quarters) http://rchqonline.com/ and Fourtitude R/C www.fourtituderc.com called the Super Fly.

We have already had one of these events this summer, and it was so much fun it's time for another. Hence the name, Super Fly II. This is all about flying with your buddies and having a great time. No BS, just fun and we will have a couple of very laid back contest with the intention of making your face sore from smiling so much!! The micro Tiki Torch pylon racing is a 12 on the fun factor. So bring out those micros, and your night flyers since we won't give up just because its dark.
3D, Electric, Gas, Glider,Scale, Foam, Aluminuim, Rubber. Anything is welcome if it is R/C and will leave the ground for a few minutes !!

View attachment 2444

Awesome idea for an event! 3DRCForums will be there!!

-G

I'll start with who I know so far:

Gyro (Gary)
1trickyakeoff (Robbie)
Tbone25 (Will)
FlyingFrankie (Frank)
Twistedgrim (James)
Bigbird (Jason)
Beto Perez (Humberto)

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Frank, can you send a link to this page to Humberto? I don't have his email addy.

-G