• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Suggestion Suggestions--keep 'em coming

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Folks,

Now that things are settling down here, we've got some work to do over at multirotorforums.com. We are expecting that process to be completed in about two weeks.

Please keep posting suggestions and we'll make note of the ones that we can do and will plan to put them into place when the other site is done. We're trying to get both sites operating on identical platforms so upkeep and stuff will be easier.

Thanks again, we still love you.
Bart :)
xoxoxo

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
There is a gray text string under the Forum topic, can the color be changed. See the attached screen grab; between the "Homepage title / header bars." and the "Go to First Unread button".............. the light gray on dark gray text is pretty hard to see/read.

Hard to Read Gray Print.JPG

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Another suggestion - when clicking the tab for "Watched Conversations" I wish all of my watched conversations display. I see no need for the extra click to see all watched conversations not just those with replies. A better view would be exactly like the forum with the unread ones highlighted but all there.

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
Another suggestion - when clicking the tab for "Watched Conversations" I wish all of my watched conversations display. I see no need for the extra click to see all watched conversations not just those with replies. A better view would be exactly like the forum with the unread ones highlighted but all there.
+1

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Yet one more for you Bart, the search engine. It simply does not work right
Go to the forum Fueled Engines for Props and look at some of the titles.
Type search Throttle and make sure Search Titles Only is checked as well as search this forum. So in this search like all of the other forums this will display "Only" the search word "Only in the title. click enter and you will see that it works
Now search DA and it does not work. Try DA-70 again does not work even though there is a title DA-70 Exhaust
Aircraft works - Throttle works
Now try DLE again does not work

-Rick-

100cc
Any way to break up the build threads? 3D, IMAC, sport. So many good threads but all bunched together. It would be nice to see each in it's own category.